From GearKnob Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 23:15, 29 September 2022 by AlexGRFan97 (talk | contribs) (Found out Auto Esporte is actually Brazilian, not Portuguese.)
To help continue this site's quest in documenting Top Gear and other similar topics, please consider donating via the Ko-Fi and/or Patreon links.
Quick Links: Top Gear (1977, 2002) | The Grand Tour | Fifth Gear | Best Motoring
This Wiki aims to be a complete resource for all things televisual and written in the world of cars.
In order to classify for inclusion, the programme must satisfy at least one of the following criteria:
- Present some form of journalistic automotive content in a serious and factual manner
- Feature road testing and reviews of then-new vehicles
- Air on television or on a major streaming service
- Have a direct lineage to the Top Gear concept created by Derek Smith (i.e. Fifth Gear, Panic Mechanics, The Grand Tour) - this automatically overrules any other rule
- Accompany a magazine or other regular publication (i.e. Hot Version, Motorweek)
- Be exclusively satirical or farcical in nature
- Be internet-exclusive (otherwise this Wiki would be flooded with poorly-made, mass-produced Vlogs)
- Be exclusively focused on the re-building, restoration, or modification of cars (e.g. Car SOS, Wheeler Dealers, Pimp My Ride etc.)
- Be exclusively focused on the purchase and sale of classic cars (e.g. Chasing Classic Cars, Bangers & Cash etc.)
- Be exclusively focused on motorsport unless the show is a child program of Top Gear or a related programme (i.e. Rally Report, Top Gear Motorsport, Grand Prix reports hosted on Wheelbase etc.)
- Orignate outside Europe, Russia, North America, Brazil, East Asia (Japan, Korea etc.) or Australia, otherwise there'd be hundreds of low-budget, likely lost automotive programs this Wiki would have to list
Please take a look at the rules before submitting an application, so that you are familiar with them.
|Top Gear Official Website|
|Leave suggestions for this page here.||Refresh this page.|